The broad definition of low-speed electric vehicles can cover electric bicycles, electric motorcycles, electric tricycles, and low-speed electric vehicles. Low-speed electric vehicles are simple four-wheeled electric vehicles with speeds below 70km/h. The maximum speed is generally 70km/h, and the appearance, structure and performance are similar to that of a fuel car. According to regulations, the national standard for pure electric vehicles is that the maximum speed is not higher than 80 kilometers per hour, and the cruising range is greater than 80 kilometers.
Low-speed electric four-wheeled vehicles are not based on traditional cars. Instead, they are based on golf cars. Since there are no domestic standards for such models, domestic manufacturers mostly refer to the standards of the European Union, Japan, and other countries, which also meet the conditions of small body size, light weight, and low maximum speed.
Next: No Information
- Simple Operation Functions And Convenience
- Pure Electric Environmental Protection
- Simple Structure, Operation, Small Maintenance ...
- More Money, More Environmental Protection
- Taking Into Account The Convenience And Safety ...
- Keep Battery Life
- In The Use Of A Regular Inspection
- Cheap, Convenient, And Environmentally Friendly...
- Anti-rust, Anti-corrosion, Stronger Structure
- Improve The Speed Of Use And Greatly Reduce Man...